Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imagine broadband very sneaky

• 24-05-2013 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Id say stay well clear if you don't Want any added or hidden charges etc ... Was persuaded to sign on for another year after explainin i had lost my job etc .. Made a deal and signed up ! One month later the bill came and I had been charged 25 extra euro because my service had been suspended .. Never mentioned at all over three conversations with them at the time ! Rang there and got no satisfaction apart from an Australian guy talking across me constantly ... Must verge on being fraudulent ... Very disappointed with them ! It ll cost me 100 euro now to get out of contract but dislike ever havin to give them a penny again .. I know it's only 25 euro but it's a lot to me at the moment ...

Advertisement