Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magazines - 20% Off (myfavouritemagazines.co.uk)

Options
  • 24-05-2013 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

myfavouritemagazines.co.uk have 20% off this weekend. Use voucher code BANKH2013

It's basically all Future publishing mags - .net, Linux Format, Total Guitar, Classic Rock, Guitarist etc.
    Pretty good selection.

Terms: Minium spend £15
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Thanks for that. Will buy a subscription for fathers day present. Can i ask would i just select Europe? The price jumps quite a lot when i do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

collegeme wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Will buy a subscription for fathers day present. Can i ask would i just select Europe? The price jumps quite a lot when i do.

Yeah, Europe AFAIK. The subs are generally quite expensive, that's partly why I've posted this deal here. With this discount, they've finally hit my price point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

aphex™ wrote: »
    myfavouritemagazines.co.uk have 20% off this weekend. Use voucher code BANKH2013

It's basically all Future publishing mags - .net, Linux Format, Total Guitar, Classic Rock, Guitarist etc.
    Pretty good selection.

Terms: Minium spend £15

Just so you know, Classic Rock and their off-shoots (Prog, The Blues, etc.) plus Metal Hammer are no longer part of the Future stable.

** EDIT ** Just looked at the site and they're still advertising subscriptions, but the latest issue made a big deal of the fact that the they had changed publisher, along with Metal Hammer, so I'm not sure what the position is re: subscriptions.

blastman wrote: »
    Just so you know, Classic Rock and their off-shoots (Prog, The Blues, etc.) plus Metal Hammer are no longer part of the Future stable.

** EDIT ** Just looked at the site and they're still advertising subscriptions, but the latest issue made a big deal of the fact that the they had changed publisher, along with Metal Hammer, so I'm not sure what the position is re: subscriptions.

They still point to myfaveouritemagazines for subs though

The offer is probably still valid as today is a Bank Holiday in the UK, in case anybody is still interested

• Advertisement

Expired

Advertisement