Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wantes/Share] Is anyone looking to share rented property in Waterford city?

Options
  • 24-05-2013 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Anyone looking to share a property in Waterford city?
    I am gone to the stage where i feel i can't afford to rent by myself any more.
    I've rented with other tenants before, i like my own space but it's too expensive.

I'm on back to work allowance, in college in september.
    My rent allowance has been cut down a lot, so i feel i have no other choice.

I'm not looking for short term student accommodation.

Thanks later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭padjo5

Perhaps contact the college and see what listings they have, or use the college notice-board? Having spent 4 years there as a student i am aware that there should be a chance of finding someone to share with in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CatL

Hi, hoping to move & rent property in waterford 3/4bedroom house (outside the city, as need biggish garden have 2dogs). Be great to find somebody wanting to do similar, could half rent????

Advertisement