Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Speed

Options
  • 24-05-2013 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]HiI see my router is set to [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]2048 kbps /256 kbps my neighbor  is getting much faster speeds he is getting close to 6MB and is only a 100 yards down the road. [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] can this be set for my line manually to a higher speed to see if I can get over 2MB [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Cheers [/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi bennyc,

Can you please PM me your details?

I'm afraid that with broadband service it is individual to each house, I will have a look at your line and come back to you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Hi bennyc,

Can you please PM me your details?

I'm afraid that with broadband service it is individual to each house, I will have a look at your line and come back to you.

Thanks

Tracey
    pm sent

Thank you.

I have sent you a PM there.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Thank you.

I have sent you a PM there.

Thanks

Tracey
    Cheers Tracey I called last night and after 30 seconds I am getting 3.7MB , double speed !!!

Hi bennyc,

That's great to hear, glad your service is running better.

Thanks

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement