Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEXMINT: Original Xbuttocks 1

Options
  • 24-05-2013 11:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭

These photos were taken by Prince Phillip of Monaco as I'm not regal enough to take photos describing just how sexually MINT this bloody thing is.

The box is utter SPAFF material. A tear on the back may be problematic for some, but I promise you, dig in to the box contents, whip yer old lad out and prepare to expel litres of trouser custard when your eyes lock on to JUST HOW BLOODY MINT THIS CONSOLE IS!

I forgot I had it. And I saw it about 20 minutes ago.

I've just had to go and change my pants BECAUSE I CRAPPED MYSELF WHEN I SAW HOW MINT THIS CONSOLE IS.

So while my wife is washing my pants, I'm posting these photos Prince Phillip handed to me, along with an asking price of just €40 SHIPPED IN IRELAND.

I also have a sealed, 3rd party RGB SCART cable for it but I can't find it just yet. It's that one that that bloke who writes the 'On The Game' coloumn in 50+ (the 'adult art magazine) said to buy instead of the official one, because it's gold and stuff.

If I can find it, and you want it, and noone else can help, maybe you can call me, and I'll let you have it for a tenner and a bit of bunce on top for shipping. How's that sound big lad? :fastlove:

I have a game or two for it as well, I have no idea where they are now. In storage or something, but if I find those, you can buy those too. I have Shikigami No Shiro II I think and Outrun 2 and some other stuff.

Anyway, put your pants back on and get PM'ing me before it's too late!

NOTE: Due to the sheer mintyness of this console, I won't sell it to anyone of a nervous disposition or who suffers from IBS or anyone who supports Ipswich Town.

85Ose2f.jpg
    1F834c2.jpg
    kdpyGiT.jpg
    uJYuZ8p.jpg
    17jpqx2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Now that I've changed my pants, can I ask if this is still available.

And now I need to change them again. SO MINT!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Yup!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

This is now SOLD.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pyongyang wrote: »
    This is now SOLD.

So goddamn mint :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement