Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingdom Hearts Timeline Video

• 25-05-2013 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/g84vkz/timeline-kingdom-hearts

0:00-19:16 - Game summaries
    19:16 - 21:06 - Timeline visualization
    21:06 - 24:44 - Kingdom Hearts and the Worlds
    24:44 - 26:16 - Keyblades and The Keyblade War
    26:16 - 32:00 - Xehanort & Ansem
    32:00 - 37:01 - The Original Keyblade Wielders
    37:01 - 42:42 - The New Keyblade Wielders
    42:42 - 46:25 - Darkness on the Horizon
    46:25 - 50:30 - Kingdom Hearts III

shamelessly ripped off neogaf
    i hope it happens :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Kingdom Hearts has a storyline so convoluted and awful there's no point analysing it. It's up there with twilight.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,542 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I clicked in here, surprised that twenty minutes after the OP, retr0 hadn't commented on the awfulness of the Kingdom Hearts narrative.

Having replied in the time it took me to tap the touchpad, he did not disappoint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Slightly off topic , but sort of related...

There is a subreddit now for games where they have merged the cutscenes only etc to give and overview of the story for people as a movie

http://en.reddit.com/r/GamesTheMovie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I think I'm even more confused now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I loved this. Big fan of the series, and will completely agree to how convoluted the story is. This definitely helped clear some stuff up and answer a few questions I had.

My head kinda hurts though.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,559 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The only thing you need to understand is that Nomura is making this all up as he goes along. And putting zippers on everything.

"Needs more black. And leather."

Why would some one do this?:

donald.jpg

They could at least go all the way and give him pants.

Advertisement