Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Acer Gallant Duo E350 Internet/ MMS settings for 48months.ie

• 25-05-2013 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have recently purchased an Acer Liquid Gallant Duo E350 and need help inputting the MMS/ internet settings for the 48months.ie network. The user manual offers no help on this matter and 48months.ie are taking forever to reply to my query. If anyone out there has managed to get their data connection working on that network on this phone please help me out.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 costellon

Solution for anyone else with the same problem:

Open Settings then click MORE SETTINGS
    Then click MOBILE NETWORKS
    Next click ACCESS POINT NAMES
    From here click on the sim card that you want to set up for a data connection
    Next select + NEW APN from here enter this information
    Name - 48 Internet
    APN - 48months.liffeytelecom.com
    Proxy - leave blank
    Port - leave blank
    Username - leave balnk
    Password - leave blank
    Server - Not set
    MMSC - http://mmc1/servlets/mms
    MMS proxy - 10.1.11.19
    MMS port - 8080
    MCC - 272