Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Talking

Options
  • 25-05-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Anyone else found talking or reading about vaping makes you just want to vape even more? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Ha, yeah! I'm always watching youtube clips and reviews on vaping, mods, juices ... and I find I HAVE to be vaping at the time - nice big mug o' tay [or a cold beer] on the side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Nothing as sweet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Funny thing ya know... I was quite happy with my eGo-C until I came across this forum. I'd probably have saved myself hundreds by now if I'd not come across this place......maybe even be finished vaping.....

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Funny thing ya know... I was quite happy with my eGo-C until I came across this forum. I'd probably have saved myself hundreds by now if I'd not come across this place......maybe even be finished vaping.....

Lol yea but are ya enjoying it?

What are ya using now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

GP Spheroid and Innokin MVP but my real favourite is still the Bulli Classic in drip mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Kind of in the same boat myself. Happy enough with an Ego kit... then I discovered all the shiny things one could get, and being a person who loves to footle with things... well that was me lost :-D

I started on e-cig-a-likes then discovered ego types, but wasn't satisfied with them. I hated their atomizers and carts - I went through 2 kit sets, after the first was faulty and I had another sent out. That wasn't much better. I went in search of other options and found here and UKvapers. That led me on to the likes of the Kanger clearo's which I found much better, and of course, I got a little more curious and bought a Vamo VV - which I still use and love, and now mostly use it with Vivi nova tanks but recently started buying boge carts which I find great also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I think Ive gone full circle. Started off with riva/ego, then lavatube, then vamo. Then I joined here in January and I lost the plot completely :-) . Started rebuilding (i put that down to peer pressure:-P )
    I worked out that I spent more since I joined boards in January till the end of April than I spent in the whole of 2012. Thing is, I bought nothing with any great resale value, I got a paps and spheroid but they were a gift so I cant really count them.

My biggest problem with vaping was always trying to find a decent pv that I could bring out and about that could easily fit in my pocket and still give a decent vape. Now I mainly use an ego c/a7oid coiled at 1.2ish ohms. Dodgy I know, but I havent had any problems.....yet ;-) .
    Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, I watch alot of vaping vids and when I see someone vaping.... I have to vape. But that was the same when I smoked, when I saw someone smoking (even on tv) I had to have one!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Ha, yeah! I'm always watching youtube clips and reviews on vaping, mods, juices ... and I find I HAVE to be vaping at the time - nice big mug o' tay [or a cold beer] on the side :)

Its gas,when I first started I was so glad that tea went with vaping:D.If it didnt, I honestly dont think I would have persevered.
    I actually dont know which I am more addicted to:confused:

Same. My mother used to call me 'tay-bag' when I was younger because I wanted tea every time she was making it, and she drank a lot of tea! Still love it, strong and sugary, not so gone on coffee, the odd one. But when vaping you can't beat a cuppa cha ... or a nice beer. Lately I find ginger beer works great, if you can find it. I get one called Ginger joe's in my local offy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement