Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there student parking in DIT Aungier Street?

Options
  • 25-05-2013 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

I've just been accepted to study my masters in Aungier Street and I'm not sure if there's parking for students there. Can anybody help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jah718

There isn't any parking available to students at Aungier street, however, the St Stephens Green/ Royal College of Surgeons car park is just around the corner and DIT students get a discount that results in parking for the whole day up until 6pm being €5. if you stay later than that it goes up, but only to a maximum of €7. Inside the main door of the college beside the porters desk is a ticket validator, just punch your ticket in that and then pay as normal at the machine at the car park.

Advertisement