Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what has everyone been studying this morning?

Options
  • 25-05-2013 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Me, I've been doing maths paper 2s and going over vocab and phrases for the sceal! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

I've been trying to find the little f***er of a spider in my room. Sneaky little ****. Anyway, I think I'll go over Business Studies.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

bit of science exam papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Pwee2029

religion section E and F

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

Not done anything yet but just watched "Merchant of Venice" and am hoping to learn some history essays, a bit of business and some chemistry 'n' biology

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭Dodo Bird

Business 1st year and then planning to do history 1st year

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

I've made a huge list of all points required in the italian letter from 2012-2005, i'm going to write a paragraph for each point, get my teacher to correct it/add more to it, and then learn approx 20 paragraphs :p. I'm planning to do some History today, feel a bit rusty with the dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

cant wait to sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Study in the morning?! What is this?

I studied all the biology in science at night time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

Study in the morning?! What is this?

I studied all the biology in science at night time...
    Nocturnal? :eek::eek::eek::eek:I agree, studying at night is better than day ... the light burns my skin:(.

Advertisement