Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look what I woke up to

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

It is good news bad news day

Good news a local farmer came to claim pup so he is back with his rightful owner

Bad news a local farmer came to claim pup so he is back with rightful owner

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭foreversky

:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭4th horsemen

Well at least he gets to go back home to what he is used and mother?
    Maybe check some of the rescue places if your still thinking of getting a dog or puppy :)
    so many of them looking for good homes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

campo wrote: »
    It is good news bad news day

Good news a local farmer came to claim pup so he is back with his rightful owner

Bad news a local farmer came to claim pup so he is back with rightful owner
    So what breed was the pup?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ineedabreak

That is definitely a full Border Collie. Not a mixed type .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

That is definitely a full Border Collie. Not a mixed type .

I'm not an expert but isn't a collie basically a sheep dog?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Yes he was a border collie , I dropped up to see him this evening and he was running around the field with his sister chasing a rabbit .....I feel better now as he looked real happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Yes he was a border collie , I dropped up to see him this evening and he was running around the field with his sister chasing a rabbit .....I feel better now as he looked real happy

Loved your thread Campo.

If you were ever doubting when the time was right for another pet,this thread just proved you're ready. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Aaaw - another heart broken . Isn't he lucky that he had such a wonderful experience and adventure when he got lost. Can you imagine how scared he
    Must have been missing his fluffy sister & warm loving home - & he found you ! Very sorry he has to go back but at least he has a happy family and another mad dog to play with & great puppy
    Memories of his big adventure & the lovely humans up the other end of the big scary road.

Get well soon! X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

Is the farmer planning to keep the puppies then?

• Advertisement
Advertisement