Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pallets

Options
  • 25-05-2013 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Im not sure if this is the right place to advertise, I know of adverts.ie and donedeal but here it goes, I work for a company who are looking to offload pallets on a regular basis for a fee that can be negotiated. Reason I am posting here is the company would prefer someone local to take them on a regular basis. If anyone is interested of knows of anyone interested then please send me a PM and I can get someone in contact with you. Cheers.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 118 ✭✭Addictedtogolf

Nas10 wrote: »
    Im not sure if this is the right place to advertise, I know of adverts.ie and donedeal but here it goes, I work for a company who are looking to offload pallets on a regular basis for a fee that can be negotiated. Reason I am posting here is the company would prefer someone local to take them on a regular basis. If anyone is interested of knows of anyone interested then please send me a PM and I can get someone in contact with you. Cheers.

Any of the builders providers will give you all the pallets you want free of charge as they have to pay to get them taken away.
    So I cant see you getting anyone to pay you for them...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Obro

What area are you in ? If not far away I know someone who buys them.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

We are down near Tesco Ballybeg area if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

How much are you willing to pay for them to be taken away?pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Nas10

marlin vs wrote: »
    How much are you willing to pay for them to be taken away?pm me.

My company are looking to be paid for them, Euro pallets and Blue pallets to buy are quiet expensive to purchase new. After looking into it selling them for a fee becomes quite helpful towards paying for refuse bills.

• Advertisement

My company are looking to be paid for them, Euro pallets and Blue pallets to buy are quiet expensive to purchase new. After looking into it selling them for a fee becomes quite helpful towards paying for refuse bills.

Its a bit far for my guy but if its any help he pays €2 each for them

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

You cant sell blue pallets so if you are be very careful,if chep find out they will either charge you for using there pallets or prosecute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Chep ring around looking for their pallets every few months

There are red pallets that you can't sell either. They same rules apply to them as the blue ones as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

There will be trouble ahead as the song goes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

The lads are right OP you cannot sell rented pallets and your "company"knows this well, they are a returnable item.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 palletman

Hey Nas10

Did you find a buyer - I know of someone as well - PM me if you are still looking

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

My scout group might be interested. We are allways looking for pallets

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭moose3844

My scout group might be interested. We are allways looking for pallets

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Ecoone

If you'd prefer locals to take them, chop em' up as kindling and go sell them door to door out in Ballybeg. 20c a bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

1967 wrote: »
    You cant sell blue pallets so if you are be very careful,if chep find out they will either charge you for using there pallets or prosecute.

why not??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

robtri wrote: »
    why not??

Read the thread

Advertisement