Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laser Hair Removal in Galway

• 25-05-2013 2:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello,
    Im wondering where is the best place in Galway to get laser done. I want to get it done on my chin -brown hairs, and a few pale hairs on the side of face, I usually just pluck but with the chin its getting out of control and Im sick of it now. BUT Do you have to shave before laser??? Really dont want to do this, what if you're left with stubble all over your face in places that were fine before!!! Has anyone got it done, and does it work at all on fair hair and pale skin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 roselawn

Hello,
    Im wondering where is the best place in Galway to get laser done. I want to get it done on my chin -a few dark hairs, and a few pale hairs on the side of face, I usually just pluck but with the chin its getting out of control and Im sick of it now. BUT Do you have to shave before laser??? Really dont want to do this, what if you're left with stubble all over your face in places that were fine before!!! Has anyone got it done???

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

I'm doing underarm and bikini on heaven in grafton. I've was able to buy a voucher that's for 18months. I'm a year over (every session 6 weeks) and I'm very happy with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Laser does not work on fair hair, your best bet is electrolysis. If you try laser in the few dark hairs on your face it could stimulate dormant follicles and make the problem worse and yes you have to shave beforehand. I recommend taking a look at the hairtell.com forums, very informative

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jackie S G

I have been getting my chin done for the last year and i have found my chin is not showing much improvement at all. The laser works different on everyone as it is to do with you hormones and I know it will be harder for me as i have (PCOS). You do have to shave and it is not very nice. Once you get the laser the hairs are gone in a few days. I am happy I got it done, ill keep getting it done on my chin untill it is gone. I get it done on my underarms and almost all the hair is gone. Make sure you go onto a deals website so you can get it for cheap it is really expensive if you just go to the beauticians it could be up to 100euro per session, but you can get deals for 5 sometimes 6 sessions for 100euro on two areas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Posts merged into one thread

dudara

• Advertisement
Advertisement