Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birr Castle & Gardens

• 25-05-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

I'm planning to go to Birr Castle & Gardens some fine day in the near future, (presumptious, I know!) I've read some negative sounding reviews on Trip Advisor, Has anybody been lately and would you recommend a trip there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭EireIceMan

I wouldnt pay too much heed to the likes of trip adviser where you can annonomously post reviews. I go every year and was there last August. Had a nice walk around and picnic.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 alibaba2

always enjoy Birr castle, science center and telescope are cool, and its great for a stroll on a sunny day
    If you have kids they are currently putting in a very cool "adventure playground" with tree houses and rope bridges, and hobbit houses, think its due to open soon!
    defn wouldnt heed the negative trip advisor ratings!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭flickarius

Thanks guys, yeah I guess you're right. Will go for it so. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭treccie

I was there at the weekend - stunning spot !

Advertisement