Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile phone coverage in Skerries

Options
  • 25-05-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

We've gone sale agreed in a house in Skerries and want to get some feedback on any Skerries folk on mobile phone coverage.

I'm emobile (ok coverage, good value) and my wife is with vodafone (fantastic coverage, awful value).

She wants a new phone so we were considering her moving to emobile. However, I don't want to sign her into a contract and discover that emobile coverage out there is crap.

So - anyone have any warnings/recommendations about specific networks?

Thanks,
    Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

I would imagine you would need to name the estate, or be a little more specific. I know there is a large mast at the station...best of luck with the move. Skerries is a great spot, so I'm sure you will enjoy.:)

Advertisement