Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regular Meetup

• 25-05-2013 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys, I'm an indie developer just moved to Dublin. Would love to see a semi-regular meetup happening, if people are interested?

This is totally in emulation of London Indies, CB2 indies etc. Perhaps once a fortnight get together for a few drinks, show / play anything we're working on and talk about stuff for an hour or so. Anyone doing cool digital stuff welcome, not just developers or games developers.

Totally open to ideas, do people have thoughts where we might meet? We could get together for jams every so often too, either global or local (I just missed Game Craft last weekend).

If this is already happening (very probable), just point me in the right direction.

Ps: I'm @paulmcgg on twitter (I had an ancient boards account but I wanted to match up the handles :P). Hello!

Comments

Advertisement