Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Bus Routes

Options
  • 25-05-2013 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Hi

Due to a recent illness I am unable to drive my car and I'm not familiar with Bus routes in Drogheda.

Would anyone be able to point me to a website or supply information about what routes are available around the town of Drogheda?

I'd like to know generally but am also specifically interested in travelling from Rathmullen Road, around LMFM area to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital.

As I live alone this is going to be a problem.

Thanks a lot for any help or links supplied.

Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭markc1184

maximus02 wrote: »
    Hi

Due to a recent illness I am unable to drive my car and I'm not familiar with Bus routes in Drogheda.

Would anyone be able to point me to a website or supply information about what routes are available around the town of Drogheda?

I'd like to know generally but am also specifically interested in travelling from Rathmullen Road, around LMFM area to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital.

As I live alone this is going to be a problem.

Thanks a lot for any help or links supplied.

Max

There are only the 2 routes in Drogheda. 1 for the Northside and 1 for Southside. On the Rathmullan road it stops around the Highlands/Riverbank area or I think there is also a stop near the shops, possibly at Belevedere. You'd have to get that bus to the town and then transfer onto the other bus to go towards the hospital because there is no direct bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭maximus02

Thanks for info.

Do you know if the Northside bus stops anywhere near the hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Mr. Muddle

The northside route stops opposite the entrance to the hospital, on the timetable it would be the stop after Moneymore I think.

Timetable here:

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1336734062-173.pdf

Advertisement