Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with a new radio show!

• 25-05-2013 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, sorry if this is spam but the radio thread is more about FM show discussion :)

I'm starting a new radio show called Kev's Kickoff, pretty much has sports discussion from around the world with the music I like to play! It's coming together really nicely and I've three radio stations on board so far (Waiting for more responses), it's on Tuesday 5-7PM and Saturday's 11-12AM (Irish time). Basically what I need is people to come on and give us analysis on the sports they're interested in, don't need to be an expert, but know enough to talk about what's going on in that sport at the moment. All you need is skype and a microphone, and I'm only asking for a few minutes during one of those slots, whenever you're available.

If you want more info the website is here http://kevskickoff.weebly.com/ and I'm not just covering the main sports but lesser known ones as well. The show is being broadcast on stations in Ireland, Canada and the UK at the moment.

If you're interested you can just reply to this thread, send me a PM or go to the 'contact us' section of the website!

All the best!
    Kev

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

What radio station is broadcasting your show?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭shefellover93

A number of internet ones around the world. Have four on board at the moment from the UK and Canada, and currently in talks with two more in Liverpool and Sydney :)

Advertisement