Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Topaz Dock Road. Anyone use this?

• 25-05-2013 5:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Can't get my package out of Topaz Dock Road Limerick. Keep getting "invalid log in". I tried my login id, my phone number, my pin from the text message I got this morning. No luck. Anyone use this?

I know I can ring them Monday morning but if amyone can help me before then would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

seachto7 wrote: »
    Hi guys

Can't get my package out of Topaz Dock Road Limerick. Keep getting "invalid log in". I tried my login id, my phone number, my pin from the text message I got this morning. No luck. Anyone use this?

I know I can ring them Monday morning but if amyone can help me before then would be great!

Search this forum, there was a thread a few months back and I think some of the keypads are a bit finicky, you have to aim for the digit above rather the exact digit or such like. Not sure really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

I had no problem using it there two weeks ago - but yes the keyboard is finicky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Mc Love wrote: »
    I had no problem using it there two weeks ago - but yes the keyboard is finicky

Ill try again later. Its just a case of keying in the pin i got in my text message?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

I think you enter your mobile number and then the pin number you were sent.

Or vice versa - its usually straight forward to use just watch to make sure right numbers are going in - keyboard is definitely off slightly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Sorted folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement