Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Lunar Forever 2

Options
  • 25-05-2013 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I have a neutral gait and have been using Nike Lunar Glide 4.I preferred the Nike Lunar Glide 3 but got used to the 4's.In Lifestyle today and Heatons I spotted these Nike Lunar Forever 2 at E90.00 they looked and felt very like the Nike Lunar Glide 3 which I loved, has anybody any experience with the Nike Lunar Forever 2 and is E90.00 a good price. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 d.m.g

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

Just my two cents worth, I wore the Lunar forever for a few months and they were very light and comfortable but I kept getting little niggles in my ankles. I am neutral gait also. I then swithched to lunar glide 4 and have had no problems at all. The girl in the sports shop sais she would not recommend the lunar forever for running. I don't know but thats my experience of them. Also only paid €70 for the lunar forevers in my local sports shop so €90 sounds a bit much!

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Lunarglide 4's for €58 on SportsDirect.Ordered 2 pairs Saturday,had them Tuesday:)
    p.s. I also have the 3's but find the 4's much better

Advertisement