Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone got any old antlers going spare?

Options
  • 25-05-2013 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi all,as per title I'm looking for some antlers. I've recently gotten my paws on a few knife blanks,fire sticks and some nice lengths of hazel/blackthorn,along with some nice bits of leather for sheaths,pouches and wrist/shoulder straps and would like to make something to bring in a few bob. If anyone has anything they could part with i'd be very grateful. I can't pay a fortune for them but i can give a few bob. Hopefully i will then have something to put up on the for sale section:) thanks guys.
    LR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭4gun

I have a couple of dropped reds that I found, but you'd have to collect from Kerry. 'twould cost too much to post to Mayo.
    unless you have alternative solution

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Thanks 4gun,but as i don't have transport at the moment i'm no good to you. I should have said that i'm in mayo and limited in that department. Thanks a million though. I appreciate the offer.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Longranger wrote: »
    Thanks 4gun,but as i don't have transport at the moment i'm no good to you. I should have said that i'm in mayo and limited in that department. Thanks a million though. I appreciate the offer.:)

try and get around this by trying to get them to you in stages, like I am in Limerick,if they got to me over the coming weeks I would be in galway on the Corrib hopefully in the coming weeks,if you could meet up there or had a contact there I would gladly bring them that far,once you were not in any hurry.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nearly sure i have a small set out in the garage. From a Fallow. They are not going to win any prizes, but if you still want them, and i can locate them they are yours.

I'll send them via the post. Saves any of use driving. I'll get back to you later when i find them.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Advertisement