Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the Bay 2013 - Kite-Surfing pics

Options
  • 25-05-2013 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I wandered to Bull Island, not realising there was an event.. I had my camera with me and got plenty of shots.

Not great shots mind, Im new to action shots ;) unedited... Kept missing surfers falling over! They would be the best shots :P But some good shots for your FB profile.

If you are interested and would like to see them (and download for free)....PM me.

I will link you up to a private area of the website (www.kristonrenshaw.com).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Hi Aced its kitesurfing not windsurfing. You should post the same message on kitesurfing.ie. us kitesurfers are pretty vain and live a good photo ;)

We were blessed with the wind , there was none forecasted and it kicked in strog and steady.

Hope you had a good day

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Aced_Up

ted1 wrote: »
    Hi Aced its kitesurfing not windsurfing. You should post the same message on kitesurfing.ie. us kitesurfers are pretty vain and live a good photo ;)

We were blessed with the wind , there was none forecasted and it kicked in strog and steady.

Hope you had a good day

Thanks for the tip!

This forum says surfing, so must be for all variants of...well... Surfing :P

Was a cracking day tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aced_Up wrote: »
    I wandered to Bull Island, not realising there was an event.. I had my camera with me and got plenty of shots.

Not great shots mind, Im new to action shots ;) unedited... Kept missing surfers falling over! They would be the best shots :P But some good shots for your FB profile.

If you are interested and would like to see them (and download for free)....PM me.

I will link you up to a private area of the website (www.kristonrenshaw.com).

If you have some kite-surfing images you could share on here; I for one would like to see them.

Thanks,

also: let me know if you'd me to edit your thread title :)

ted1 wrote: »

Hope you had a good day

LOL!! I feel stupid.. just realised what you meant! The title... thanks for the heads up!

kerry4sam wrote: »
    If you have some kite-surfing images you could share on here; I for one would like to see them.

Thanks,

also: let me know if you'd me to edit your thread title :)

Thanks! If you could amend the title.. that would be great :)

http://www.kristonrenshaw.com/p110787963/h6a01d18b#h6fce205b

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Aced_Up wrote: »
    Thanks! If you could amend the title.. that would be great :)

http://www.kristonrenshaw.com/p110787963/h6a01d18b#h6fce205b

Thanks for sharing these images :) Looks Savage!

Thread title changed by me too.

Advertisement