Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battle of the Bay 2013 - KiteSurfing pics

Options
  • 25-05-2013 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I wandered to Bull Island, not realising there was an event.. I had my camera with me and got plenty of shots.

Not great shots mind, Im new to action shots ;) unedited... Kept missing surfers falling over! They would be the best shots :P But some good shots for your FB profile.

If you are interested and would like to see them (and download for free)....PM me

I will link you up to a private area of the website (www.kristonrenshaw.com).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Some great pics up there, was working at the weekend so didn't get to go unfortunately, I'll pass on the site to some folks that were out there, I know at least one of the guys in your pics so will make sure he sees them. Just for your own information it's actually kitesurfing rather than wind surfing.

From the sounds of things it was a great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Aced_Up

Some great pics up there, was working at the weekend so didn't get to go unfortunately, I'll pass on the site to some folks that were out there, I know at least one of the guys in your pics so will make sure he sees them. Just for your own information it's actually kitesurfing rather than wind surfing.

From the sounds of things it was a great weekend.

Thanks!

Ye, not sure why I mentioned wind o_O

Advertisement