Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from city centre to Ballincolig

Options
  • 25-05-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi, i'm looking for the price of a taxi for 3 people from Cork city to Ballincolig. It would be at night.
    Can anyone help?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭grange mac

€22 +- that what im normally charged...anything over 25 I will have a "debate" with driver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Someone I know gets it for €17-€20.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Just go to the taxi rank and ask "€22* to Ballincollig?"
    Keep going till someone accepts, should work.

* Substitute 22 with what you want to pay/think is fair

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ghostbusthat

Great, thanks for the info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

To ballincollig town centre from reardens bar for one person anyways

€12 during day
    €16 at night

So extra €2 for the other people

I work in Supernova in ballincollig, weve got fixed rates for day and night that our staff and customers use... taxi €12/€15 (up to 4 people) and bus €17/20 (up to 8 people). We needed to negotiate a deal as we had hen parties wanting to go drinking In town after going roller skating upstairs at rollerjam.

We use taxi coop and they are very nice to deal with. €25 is a joke what taxi company is charging that? It has to be above max national rates??

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭corkonion

I used to use satellite taxis, and they were always €20/ €22 which is ok, but now use corktaxi.ie (i think there part of the taxi coop group) and they are 18 euro everytime.

Advertisement