Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats your biggest profit in fm13?

• 25-05-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Bought this fella for 7.75 million Euro from Basel turned into a pure legend, he wants to leave now tho :(

woo2_zps91669dbf.png

woo_zps4cb7b239.png

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Mario Gotze. Cost nothing as he started in the youth team, then Man U offered €48m for him. He had a minimum fee release clause of €40m so nothing I could do about it, but at least I picked up an extra €8m for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Hank Rutten, got him on a free and I have been offered over 35 million for him. He has got heaps of awards (footballer of the year, youth player of the year, top scorer etc). I do love him!

Had a few other frees that i managed to get well over 10 million for and i think i actually sold one for 27 million or so. must look into it later actually

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hulk

Bought him for 30m in the summer, sold him for 70m 6 months later in the January sales :P He hadn't even been that good either...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

so i got bored and added up what my free transfers have earned the club.

Player Pos Seasons Sold
    Nacer Chadli ML 1 5.75
    Leroy Fey MC 7 7
    Matia Perrin GK 3 1.5
    Matthias Glinter MC 1 3.6
    Angel Capocetti ST 4 14.75
    Raffaele Artiaco ST 3 30
    Macario Del Rossa DL 3 11
    Earned 73.6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Reekwind

This is FM2012 but I picked up an Irish regen striker called Pat Daly who was out of contract (spotted while I was managing the Ireland U21s). A year after I left the club he went to Celtic for £10.5m

The following season I splashed out with £500k for another Ireland U21 striker called Barry Finn. Celtic paid £7.5m for him and have just flogged him to Barca for £12m

Both are still under 23 and now I'm Ireland manager with a genuinely world class front three. Robbie Keane has not been missed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Picked up a young Argentinian striker for £5m. He performed brilliantly and was banging the goals in. Naturally enough, the bigger clubs came a-knocking. Thankfully, he was in a long-term contract. Was able to sell him on to Real Madrid for £60,000,000 a mere 2 years after he joined. Not bad...

Also just saw that in his debut for Madrid, he broke his leg and will be out for at least 9 months. I felt sorry for him, but also felt a certain sense of schaudenfraude about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

just sold holtby to Liverpool for £25 million.he wasn't great either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

My D.O.F signed a Brazilian for 1.3 million, good stats, ended up being my top scorer, sold him to Benfica last of the transfer window for 21Million upfront and 3million when he gets 10 goals plus 10% of any future transfer.

Advertisement