Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARGHHH what is WRONG with my Galaxy S4??

Options
  • 25-05-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

Driving me insane. I haven't downloaded a single app, have taken some videos and photos and its telling me "storage space full". I am unable to do anything now as regards uploading photos. Headwreck. There seem to be all these PITA apps on the phone already that I don't want. CAn anyone help?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

Driving me insane. I haven't downloaded a single app, have taken some videos and photos and its telling me "storage space full". I am unable to do anything now as regards uploading photos. Headwreck. There seem to be all these PITA apps on the phone already that I don't want. CAn anyone help?
    Thanks

Go into settings > storage and then see what is taking up most of the space

What resolution video recording are you doing? In 1080p a 5 min clip is about 1gb so your phone's internal storage can fill up quite fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

Go into settings > storage and then see what is taking up most of the space

Applications: 288mb
    Pictures Videos 8.39 gb
    downloads: 3.82mb
    miscellaneous files: 154 mb

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭pah

Although its a16gb model useable space is more like 9-10gb

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

ok, so its basically all my videos :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

ok, so its basically all my videos :o

Yup.

You can pick up a 16gb memory card for them from about 20 euro but if your using it for videos I'd suggest picking up one with a class 10. I've not checked prices in a long time but expect about 30+ euro.
    If you really want to splash you could get a 64gb card.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Just upload all your videos and pictures to dropbox(I think you should have got 50gb free)

Then delete all content from your phone..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

The Google Galaxy S4 with just pure Android, leaves about double the storage of the Samsung released S4.

Samsung put way too much **** on their phones, and some of it cannot be removed.

Advertisement