Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fold up table

Options
  • 25-05-2013 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I am looking for a fold-up table/desk for my room. I am sharing an apartment and space is limited, working in the living room is distracting.

I need a small table that can be folded and stored away when not used. I have looked at all the camping sites and furniture stores and they are either too low in height or too long and expensive.

What I am looking for is a table with roughly the following dimensions:

height: 72-74 cm
    width: 60-90 cm
    depth: 30-60 cm

Please help!!!! Needed urgently to study.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I am looking for a fold-up table/desk for my room. I am sharing an apartment and space is limited, working in the living room is distracting.

I need a small table that can be folded and stored away when not used. I have looked at all the camping sites and furniture stores and they are either too low in height or too long and expensive.

What I am looking for is a table with roughly the following dimensions:

height: 72-74 cm
    width: 60-90 cm
    depth: 30-60 cm

Please help!!!! Needed urgently to study.

Ikea is your friend here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ultimate Warrior

Ikea does not have what i'm looking for :( i've been online and in the store and they do not have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭firlodge

Hi
    There are many brilliant foldaway desks online but if you need something in a hurry this way work. For you:
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6031561/Trail/searchtext%3EFOLDING+TABLE.htm

The chairs are obviously superfluous to your needs - good luck with your studies

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭cheif kaiser

Did you try Omeara camping ? They have a fairly decent range of cheap tables. One that might suit it's 90x60 and the height is adjutable.. http://www.omearacamping.com/aluminium-light-table-size-9060-1107-p.asp

Advertisement