Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet based weekly talk/chat show idea: thoughts?

Options
  • 26-05-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,

I have been trying to generate ideas for a way to enter the space of YouTube, without having to resort to awful looking blogs and mediocre reviews.

An idea I had recently was for an American style talk show, on YouTube based through livestreams on a weekly or scheduled week.

Using minimal set design, local sponsors and other means, we could create a topical programming block on stuff like comics, movies, local promotion of irish artists and filmmakers and other interesting things.

I was wondering whether you guys might think, and I'm sorry if this in the wrong place, as I could not find y other one as on boards.ie :)

Tell me your thoughts!

-Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 anonjoe555

If your looking to do a weekly blog/vlog/youtube thing you will most defiantly need to put in at least a 6 months of prep work in place to organize topics/ interviews etc. A bimonthly schedule would probably be more flexible.
    I would be very interested in becoming involved in this as I have alot of free time this year.
    Please feel free to send me a PM and maybe throw a few ideas around.

-Ciarain

Advertisement