Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids entertainertainment in Carlow

Options
  • 26-05-2013 5:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi. Looking to entertain a group of kids with ages ranging from 3 to 10yrs. I would be grateful for recommendations on how to entertain them and how much it would cost.
    Thanking you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

shesalady wrote: »
    Hi. Looking to entertain a group of kids with ages ranging from 3 to 10yrs. I would be grateful for recommendations on how to entertain them and how much it would cost.
    Thanking you all

Well you have the blue barn in carlow town and kiddies kingdom (can highly recommend here) in Bagenalstown. Think kk is a 10er a head including meal etc and cover a good age and gender range. I know there is somewhere in Tullow too but dont know what it is called.

Other options might be kiddies club in cinema or hire an entertainer to the house. Also a picnic in oak park if you can judge the weather. Playground in there now and picnic tables etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

2 in Graiguecullen.
    Rancho Reillys Pet Farm
    The Dome
    Dont know what the prices are though

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭shesalady

Thanks guys.
    Leaning towards hiring an entertainer.
    Does anyone know how or where I can go about hiring one and how much they cost? Please let me know.
    Thanking you all

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

There is a section in the nationalist/people where children's entertainers advertise. I Know Wibbly Wobbly Wendy comes highly recommended.

Advertisement