Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bark in St Anne's Park -Sunday 26th-2pm any other boardsies going?

• 26-05-2013 8:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭

Hey -the Blue Cross annual Bark in the Park is happening today Sunday 26th at the Sybil Hill /St pauls school end of the park .we can still register on the day from 2-2:30 & take part.

Are any other boardsies going? We could have a secret sign or code phrase so we can recognise each other!? Like wearing a ribbon in the collar ! Or " looks like no snow today!"

Anyone else heading over!?
    (& great cause)

I will put a ribbon on my dogs collar just in case!!! If you see us say hi!!! : )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Hey -the Blue Cross annual Bark in the Park is happening today Sunday 26th at the Sybil Hill /St pauls school end of the park .we can still register on the day from 2-2:30 & take part.

Are any other boardsies going? We could have a secret sign or code phrase so we can recognise each other!? Like wearing a ribbon in the collar ! Or " looks like no snow today!"

Anyone else heading over!?
    (& great cause)

I will put a ribbon on my dogs collar just in case!!! If you see us say hi!!! : )

TBH I know of far too many people exploiting their services when they can well afford to pay full price vet fees so decided not to go. Between that and Dogs Trust trying to guilt trip me into signing up to a direct debit thing last week I think I'm going to give to smaller recuses from now on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

tk123 wrote: »
    TBH I know of far too many people exploiting their services when they can well afford to pay full price vet fees so decided not to go. "

I know - I really think its dreadful how people exploit their goodwill & just abuse
    Their " system". I asked one of the vets
    Once how they can do it & see them
    Being abused & they did They are there for the animals & just didn't want to see
    Them Sick or suffer because
    Their owners Wouldn't pay. I couldn't believe their calmness & restraint .

The night I was there a few Years Back I was one of the very Few who Made a e20 donation. Many people pulled up in new cars & some had literally litters of puppies. Very few paid anything.

I suppose That's why they need
    Help More than ever.

It's the animals That will suffer Otherwise.

Advertisement