Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy nice Greek olive oil?

Options
  • 26-05-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone know where to get nice Greek olive oil either in Dublin or online? Have been using the Tesco Greek olive oil the last few years which has been very nice but they appeared to have stopped selling it now.
    I used to bring it back from Greece when I was on holidays there but that's not an option these days unfortunately.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭VanillaLime

Hi, I'm using one at the moment that I got in Marks & Spencer and I like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭wall

I actually got 2 different bottles today, 1 from M&S and 1 from SuperQuinn, will try the SQ 1 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

http://www.dublinfood.coop/html/markets.html these lads used to sell it, I think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 sachieauckland

hi,

try it online, you can sure get it.
    Good eating

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

There's a place on South Anne St with a good range of olive oils (including flavoured ones). I can't remember if it is actually Sheridan's Cheesemonger, or if it's a separate place beside it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭zzxx

stevenmu wrote: »
    There's a place on South Anne St with a good range of olive oils (including flavoured ones). I can't remember if it is actually Sheridan's Cheesemonger, or if it's a separate place beside it.

AFAIK, this is gone out of business. I went looking for it months ago and it was gone. Sheridans do stock olive oil. I find the ones in M&S as good as some of the more expensive ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Try the real olive company in temple bar Market , (and loads of other markets )
    The same crowd have liliput stores in stoneybatter....

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

Advertisement