Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good driving instructors in waterford?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭0rt

Who does 20 euro lessons?
    Ive only ever seen the 25 or 35 lessons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OCTW

My Son got lessons from Maurice Walsh abc Driving school, he was excellent, he found him very good and patient and he passed first time. He was also very reasonable €25 per lesson and was very accommodating when it came to fitting in lessons as my son was also doing his leaving cert at the time. I have recommended him to a lot of people since and any that I know have done their test have passed first time.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 piterkeane

Well lads!!!
    I just passed my theory test and I need book driving lessons nw (EDT) but i never drive before so i just little bit scare of it like lol . So, can u recommend me any school or instructor where can i go without any stress thanks . ps. and one more little thing im not irish and really stressfull that i could not understand instructor if go to ask me about somthing to do :/ cause my english is basic ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OCTW

Try Maurice Walsh ABC Driving School, my son passed his test first time and found Maurice really patient and easy to understand:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarmur2014

Having reviewed other threads I have to point out the credibility of what some people are posting. Some ppl must have a lot of time on there hands!!

Originally Posted by fiesty lady View Post
    The Hubby is a driving instructor he always sends his students to Paul Hutchinson, on the old Tramore road, just past Castlewoods. Never had a complaint yet !!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement