Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone repair issue

Options
  • 26-05-2013 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

hey guys about 3weeks ago i dropped my galaxy s3 and cracked the display screen on it my own fault id no insurance and am more than willing to pay to get the screen fixed...seen as it still under warranty i said id prefer to take it back to a vodafone shop and get them to fix it for me so i no it wouldnt make the warranty void and the fonemenders shops were looking for about 250e to fix it...so 2weeks ago i took the fone into the store to send off for repair and i was told id be rang with a quotation to fix the fone and if i agreed to it go in and pay it and theyd repair it than and send it back...its been 2weeks and ive heard nothing ive rang vodafone shop and they keep saying theyll ring me back when they get onto the engineers im starting to get a little impatient waiting now for my fone..any ideas where i stand on this issue and how i can go about properly and professionaly to sort it out seeing as they arent thanks guys

Comments

Advertisement