Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile PAYG plan - low Text Allowances

Options
  • 26-05-2013 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭

I passed on a locked Iphone 4 to the son who had to move from O2 to Emobile to get use of the phone.

He now complaining to me his €20 is only getting him 250 text a month and with 13 gays to go - he down to 3 texts left!! On his €20 with O2 0 he was unlimited texts

I don't want to get phone unlocked as yet as it is a new phone given to me as part of my business upgrade (free) in the last month and I took it as I am happy with my service with them but don't think Emobile will let me unlock this early in its contract (or will they??).

However.... is there a better plan out there for him?? I have looked at them and my only option I think is to go on the new €32 Bill Pay offering unlimited...but this means a DD on my bank account as he only a student.

What do you all think..... it looks like the latter unless I can unlock..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Cool... thanks Captain.

That's a good option - I must look into that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Just checked.... there is only FREE Meteor calls a+ Texts. So.. other network texts are charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Masala wrote: »
    Just checked.... there is only FREE Meteor calls a+ Texts. So.. other network texts are charged.

Nope, but man is their site unclear. Poor show to that dev.

SAGDCG1.png

Second option under €20 is what your son wants.

Make sure he disables data btw or he'll burn his credit quicksharp.

Advertisement