Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 month old vomiting

Options
  • 26-05-2013 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

My 6 month old has started vomiting up his bottle about 2mins after taking it. This has started in the last week.He doesn't get upset but just vomits. He's not cranky and doesn't seem to be affected by it. He's lactose intolerant so on nutramigen. I stopped his solids for 2 days to give his tummy a break, I was also giving him dioralyte. I've decided to reintroduce solids today but he's still vomiting up bottles. I tried putting gaviscon in the bottles to out rule reflux but it didn't seem to make anydifference. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

You should bring your child to your doctor. We can't give medical advice on boards.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement