Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !!!!!!!

Options
  • 26-05-2013 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭

I bought the Kanger T2 twist starter kit and got it on Friday.
    Only getting around to open it now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think its missing a part.
    If you look at the photo of the liquid injection diagram the is some sort of black "stopper" on the top of it.
    On the part that I have received there is no black stopper bit.

Is this right????

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭halkar

I think that picture is for something else. I don't know about kangers but most CE4 and CE6 are filled from the top. Can you twist and open the mouth piece? You may be able to fill from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Correct the diagram is instructions for filling T3's

You have T2's

Like Halkar says if you twist off the mouth peice gently it will unscrew and you fill it via the top.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Its the stopper part that appears to be missing(the little black bit that screws down into it)
    Surely the liquid will leak out if thats not in place?

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Correct the diagram is instructions for filling T3's

You have T2's

Like Halkar says if you twist off the mouth peice gently it will unscrew and you fill it via the top.

Brill, will try that now.

Panic averted(nearly went and bought 20 lol)

• Advertisement

Right, have done that(spilled the liquid all over the place:mad:)
    The units are not charged so have plugged them in now.
    How long does it take to charge?
    Do I press the little button on the black part to take a puff?

Instructions with it are useless:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Press button five times to turn on, five to turn off. While it's on, you need to hold the button as you're inhaling.

Inhale it slowly into your mouth first. Don't drag it directly into your lungs the way you do with a cigarette or you might find it coughs you a bit. It's almost more like a smoking a cigar.

If you are using the wall charger I dunno, a few hours 4-5 hours maybe. I don't really use those ones any more.

grindle wrote: »
    Press button five times to turn on, five to turn off. While it's on, you need to hold the button as you're inhaling.

:o
    Knew I was doing something wrong!

Also, didn't "forward plan" well enough and am now lepping for a cig:(

Also, should there be lots of "smoke" when using?

What resistance atomiser is on the battery?

Twist the dial at the bottom of the battery to suit to taste. The higher the voltage the more vapour/hit/taste, but if you go too high it'll taste burnt. Lower the voltage and it won't.

• Advertisement

What resistance atomiser is on the battery?

Twist the dial at the bottom of the battery to suit to taste. The higher the voltage the more vapour/hit/taste, but if you go too high it'll taste burnt. Lower the voltage and it won't.

Thanks a lot Grindle, would never have coped that(figures are practically invisible). The numbers go from 3.2 to 4.8 so have set it to 4.0. I was starting to get worried as there was very little smoke/pull/draw from it and was about to throw my hat at it :D

Have been using this T2 today and not super impressed:(

I have, as the very helpful Grindle pointed out, turned up the number thing on it but there is still very little vapour or hit from this(nothing like the vapour that came out of the fellas one on the youtube vid like by another poster in this thread).

I'm using 20mg R4y-4 juice and am puffing on this every couple of mins in the hope of staving off the increasing urge for nicotine.

What's gone wrong?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Try turning up the voltage a bit more, is it kinda gurgling?

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Try turning up the voltage a bit more, is it kinda gurgling?

No gurgling and I have it at the top whack (4.8).
    I've just gone an d watched other youtube etc videos about the kanger t2 and the vapour coming out of the "smokers" is waaaaaaayy more than coming out of mine(me).

:(

Is the battery charged? Is the draw very stiff?

Is the battery charged? Is the draw very stiff?

Battery is charged and I'm not sure what is a very stiff draw lol but if it means am I finding it hard to get "pull" then the answer is yes(I just put it down to the lungs not being in tip-top shape:o)

I'm watching them vaping away on videos and its like they have a freight train in their mouths:eek:

Im not too well up on the T2, dont have one but try a few primer pulls, keep the button pressed and take a few pulls in succession then a big one, see if that works. If that doesnt work, try unscrewing the T2 and put some tissue over the mouthpiece and gentle blow into the bottom of it(the threaded part that connects to the battery). Give the threaded part a wipe first incase you get juice in your mouth.

Im not too well up on the T2, dont have one but try a few primer pulls, keep the button pressed and take a few pulls in succession then a big one, see if that works. If that doesnt work, try unscrewing the T2 and put some tissue over the mouthpiece and gentle blow into the bottom of it(the threaded part that connects to the battery). Give the threaded part a wipe first incase you get juice in your mouth.

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it.
    Typical me, I would decide to quit on a sunday and for the fecking thing not to be working properly(or probably more to the point, I'm doing something wrong!!!

The only thing I can think of is you might have overfilled it. Is there any chance you got liquid down the little tube that runs down the middle of the T2?

The only thing I can think of is you might have overfilled it. Is there any chance you got liquid down the little tube that runs down the middle of the T2?

I was very careful filling this tube as the first one I filled I spilled it all over the place. So I didn't get any in the hole in the centre tube.

I did fill it all the way to the 2.4ml measure but it has gone down now to almost the 2.0ml mark.

Having some serious withdrawals here lol
    I'm starting to feel the crankiness/snappiness sneaking up on me :eek:

• Advertisement

Dont be afraid to have a fag, but dont give up on vaping, something is wrong with the T2 or battery. Hopefully someone who has a T2 can help out.

Dont be afraid to have a fag, but dont give up on vaping, something is wrong with the T2 or battery. Hopefully someone who has a T2 can help out.

That's the problem..............
    I went all gung-ho today and bought no cigs and now have nothing:(:mad::rolleyes:

If you can just quickly unscrew the T2 and blow into the mouthpiece with tissue underneath, forget what I said earlier about blowing into the bottom of it :-) , where's Grindle when you need him :-P

If you can just quickly unscrew the T2 and blow into the mouthpiece with tissue underneath, forget what I said earlier about blowing into the bottom of it :-) , where's Grindle when you need him :-P

Nothing came out but had a draw after doing that and got a little bit more of a throat hit *yay*

But still not much vapour..

Grindle's probably down the pub lol (wish I was)

In a pub? Of a SUNDAY?!? School night, no such extravagance.

Are you making sure to take long, slow drags as opposed to sucking on it like a cheap floozy?
    I'm surprised you're able to get it up to 4.8v without it tasting burnt, even the 2.4ohm head would be almost 10watts at that stage.

It's possible the airhole/s in the base of the T2 are either drilled in the wrong place or have swarf from the drilling stuck in them. Has happened to a few members here, couldn't get a pull off the yoke because the holes (drilled too low) were blocked by the eGo threads. Are both of the T2s not working?

In a pub? Of a SUNDAY?!? School night, no such extravagance.

Are you making sure to take long, slow drags as opposed to sucking on it like a cheap floozy?
    I'm surprised you're able to get it up to 4.8v without it tasting burnt, even the 2.4ohm head would be almost 10watts at that stage.

It's possible the airhole/s in the base of the T2 are either drilled in the wrong place or have swarf from the drilling stuck in them. Has happened to a few members here, couldn't get a pull off the yoke because the holes (drilled too low) were blocked by the eGo threads. Are both of the T2s not working?

Did you bring back a "chipper"? :D:P

I put the "Swedish Fish" in the other head and it was only 12mg so I thought that was the problem.
    I have ry4 stuff(20mg) in this one and am taking as deep a drag as I can(5-7 seconds worth)and still very little vapour from it.

Have just noticed now, having taken a pull, that sometimes after drawing on it there is a very slight crackle sound.
    Is this anything?

Also, no burnt taste(that I can notice anyway)

That's just the noise the coil makes when it's firing and wet. When you're vaping that's covered-up by your mouth. You'd hear that crackle a lot when using cartos, not so much on clearos or rebuildable while vaping.

So, is the T2 with the Swedish Fish also not working?

Odd to get two duds.

And the airhole is closer to the tank like in this picture?

Kanger-T2-Clearomizer.jpg

In the bad ones the holes were lower down. If the hole is in the right place, have you stuck a pin in to see if there's any machining leftovers still there?

Did you buy replacement heads? If it does work with a lower resistance head you'll know it was a problem with the previous head, if not it's a problem with the actual clearo-tank.

How annoying for you... :-/

That's just the noise the coil makes when it's firing and wet. When you're vaping that's covered-up by your mouth. You'd hear that crackle a lot when using cartos, not so much on clearos or rebuildable while vaping.

So, is the T2 with the Swedish Fish also not working?

Odd to get two duds.

And the airhole is closer to the tank like in this picture?

Kanger-T2-Clearomizer.jpg

In the bad ones the holes were lower down. If the hole is in the right place, have you stuck a pin in to see if there's any machining leftovers still there?

Did you buy replacement heads? If it does work with a lower resistance head you'll know it was a problem with the previous head, if not it's a problem with the actual clearo-tank.

How annoying for you... :-/

Thanks for taking the time to reply, I know its a lot of ?'s

I only opened it today and it's my first one:(
    No smokes in the house so slightly cracking up:D

Hole seems to be in the right place, according to your pic.

Have taken off the tank and the holes a re completely clear.
    I'm still puffing away but no where near as good as I thought it would be(and in fairness from what I have seen).

Know anybody living near you where you could get something tomorrow? Any shops? Get onto the vendor anyway, if the thing hasn't got vapour or TH with a 20mg juice at 4.8v I can only imagine it being the clearo's fault (unless you're stealth vaping unbeknownst to yourself - holding the vapour in for as long as possible will make vapour vanish, although it wouldn't explain the lack of TH.)

• Advertisement

Know anybody living near you where you could get something tomorrow? Any shops? Get onto the vendor anyway, if the thing hasn't got vapour or TH with a 20mg juice at 4.8v I can only imagine it being the clearo's fault (unless you're stealth vaping unbeknownst to yourself - holding the vapour in for as long as possible will make vapour vanish, although it wouldn't explain the lack of TH.)

I'm sorry Grindle, I'm a complete novice but what is TH?

Advertisement