Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of selling my Oculus Rift, how much should I ask for?

• 26-05-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of putting up my Oculus Rift with a Razer Hydra for €750 on adverts, keeping in mind that there is a least a 6 month delay if you were to order it now, and on ebay they same package is going for £750. Do you think I would get any interest?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,450 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'd say you'd get some alright, but its the kind of thing that every second counts, if it's not up on an ad already, it should be.

Also, if you're in dublin, would you consider doing a small demo event? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Its up now, just search for oculus rift

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Maybe ask some colleges if they'd like to buy. I'm sure TCD would be interested, they have a budget for hardware and they never really fulfill it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Maybe ask some colleges if they'd like to buy. I'm sure TCD would be interested, they have a budget for hardware and they never really fulfill it

Not a bad idea, I did IT in Trinity so might know a few people lurking about.

Advertisement