Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Buying an E Reader/Kindle

• 26-05-2013 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 59 ✭✭

I am looking into buying an e-reader or kindle. Besides reading I am looking for something to play audio on. Big thing for me is memory . Anybody have any suggestions on a good reader with the capacity to play a large audio library.
    I have not used either kindle or e-reader before
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 alice carroll

Cant believe you didn't get a reply to this. I want to buy a paperwhite and was wondering where is the best place to buy one. Hope to get a reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

Most of them have Micro SD card slots the Sony PRS-T2 takes up to a 32 GB card. Thought I wouldn't have though it was the best audio player. Be better getting a Sansa Clip/Zip + for that.

I'd agree. e-readers are not good for audio really. kindle doesn't have a micro sd slot so you can't extend memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭cuilteanna

I want to buy a paperwhite and was wondering where is the best place to buy one. Hope to get a reply.

You can order from Amazon or get one in Tesco, Argos, PC World, etc. I think they're pretty much the same price everywhere.

Advertisement