Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who is it? A luxury Yacht in the bay and private jets

Options
  • 26-05-2013 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

So there's a fancy private yacht out in the bay and two private jets sitting out at the airport. Clearly someone with a lot of money is in town.

Anyone any idea who it might be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

Pierce Brosnan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

The Sky adverts have been kind to him so....

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭BobMcBob

Saw the boat yesterday morning while on the beach in salthill. Looked more like a small cruise ship!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Bertie won some more money on the horses I see...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭moy83

Its mine lads I brought it out for awhile when the sun came out this morning :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

Gosub wrote: »

that was in cork a few weeks back too

that was in cork a few weeks back too
    Looks like it's heading back there. She's Maltese registered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Russians according to a post in the Maritime News Thread. €695k per week for the privilege.

tricky D wrote: »
    Russians according to a post in the Maritime News Thread. €695k per week for the privilege.
    Could be Russian owned I suppose, but that one's under a Maltese flag.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?level0=100#

It's the blue one now off Clare. Click on it for further info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭asdfg!

Very interesting. I'm hearing Ukranian now. Whoever it is he has plenty of money that's for sure. Someone had a look around one of the jets, lots of gold plating apparently.

We don't even live in the same universe as these people.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Could be Russian owned I suppose, but that one's under a Maltese flag.

The flags ship fly under are pretty much irrelevant, e.g. at least some of the Irish Ferries ships are registered in Cyprus. Besides, it could be a charter trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Think now

Anybody we know of living in Malta but who can spend only so many nights in Ireland?.

did anyone come ashore yestereday to get the Sindo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

DFF189A7EEC44B67B356DFE026CA3733-0000324460-0003260697-00800L-A069E2CAC69D438B9A54ECBC097D2C04.jpg

Apparently there were only 24 guests on board and she has now left for Genoa.

vulcan57 wrote: »

Apparently there were only 24 guests on board and she has now left for Genoa.
    According to liveships website, she's headed for Cork. Looking at her current location, she's almost there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

According to liveships website, she's headed for Cork. Looking at her current location, she's almost there.

Yep, certainly does look like shes heading for Cork. I got Genoa from a tweet from Galway Harbour on Saturday.

With all the heat on multinationals they must be finding new ways to move profits around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

tricky D wrote: »

And here's me living off rice and spinich this week as the mortgage is due :o

Advertisement