Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC Gamer May World Of Tanks Issue

• 26-05-2013 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey guys ,

I'm guessing a lot of ye buy PC gamer , I'm just wondering if you happen to have it and don't intend on playing world of tanks could you post the 2 codes in this thread here ?

Cheers !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

do you mean the world of planes beta access?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Skerries wrote: »
    do you mean the world of planes beta access?

Nope the World of Tanks promo codes , one for new accounts and one for existing accounts ! They're on like page 66 i think ? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

just checked and the May issue is for the World of Warplanes beta
    I also checked the freebies going back to the January issue and I didn't see it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

I have most issues going back to when they started giving out the stuff in codes and dlc, i cant find what your looking for either.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,399 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The PC gamer WoT guide is a standalone release, not a regular issue:

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/7508-pc-gamer-epic-guide-sale/

• Advertisement
Advertisement