Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term accommodation needed in Greystones for summer

Options
  • 26-05-2013 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We are currently renting in Greystones but need to move out of current place soon as owners returning.

We are looking for somewhere short term to rent in Greystones suitable for a couple from 8th June. Have searched all the usual online suspects but no luck. Any info much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Mlewis wrote: »
    We are currently renting in Greystones but need to move out of current place soon as owners returning.

We are looking for somewhere short term to rent in Greystones suitable for a couple from 8th June. Have searched all the usual online suspects but no luck. Any info much appreciated :)

Are any of these within your budget?
    http://www.myhome.ie/rentals/wicklow/property-to-rent-in-greystones

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mlewis

pixbyjohn wrote: »

Thanks for the reply, we have checked out all those places, none are avail short term and none suitable for us long term.

We have checked out all the usual options online, hoping that someone might know of a short term let option in Greystones. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

I would suggest that you specify what you mean by "short term".
    I am not aware of anything but I think it would help you to state how long you are thinking of renting.
    Maybe you could approach some of the letting agents or renters directly and offer a premium over the longer term rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mlewis

Thanks for the helpful tips we managed to find somewhere in charlesland on a short term basis.

Advertisement