Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiked?

Options
  • 26-05-2013 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi all,
    So on Friday I went out with two friends to a club. I had 6 drinks and a shot of Jager. On my last drink I was moderately drunk and decided I had enough (I limit myself as I am not much of a drinker). Anyway my friends are gorgeous and they were being chatted up by some guys, they were getting annoyed as we were all in relationships, one of the guys picked up my drink I took it off him and proceeded to drink it, it tasted weird and I asked my friend had she put vodka in it as it tasted awful she swore she didn't. What followed was a boost in confidence ( I am shy and never dance ) and I danced constantly my body felt so heavy and I fell a few times. As the club was closing I found it difficult to hold myself up and I couldn't understand a word people were saying to me. I vomited all over the taxi as I tried pull the window down but my hands were too heavy, I got out of the taxi and I was terrified I was looking into the liffey and I felt such a strong urge to kill myself, everyone talking to me or around me sounded like echoes and I couldn't understand them. I found it hard to speak. I never felt fear as bad as I did that night I was so scared I didn't know what was happening I was crying and the only words I managed to say was I don't know whats happening and I want to kill myself. I couldn't sleep I just sobbed and sobbed, I wanted to go to hospital I felt something wasn't right at all. My friend said my eyes were huge. The whole experience was like nothing I ever had, on the rear occasions I go out I sometimes drink twice the amount and I stop when I start to feel drunk. Do you think I got spiked? If so with what? , my memory is almost perfect of that night. Is there a home test that I can take?
    Thank You.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,190 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Sounds like you did but drugs don't make you want to commit suicide. You need to talk to a doctor if you have feelings like that.
    It sounds like you had some horse tranquillisers going by the effects you described.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,771 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Please discuss with a medical professional at the earliest possible opportunity.

Thread closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement