Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

answering machine message missing

Options
  • 26-05-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Hi, we had our father in laws last words to us recorded on the answering machine which we kept saved. Two eircom techs came to our house last week to install some kind of booster aerial due to our line being crap. In the course of them installing the aerial they have erased the message. We would like it back please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi greenpilot,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you, I have looked into this for you.

I'm afraid that when a message is deleted it can't be retrieved by ourselves. We don't have a system to access your mailbox and retrieve messages as we don't know what your password is for security reasons.

Please accept my apologises, I understand this is a delicate situation but unfortunately there is no more I can do.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement