Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crossfit in Cork

Options
  • 26-05-2013 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey

I'm looking to join a Crossfit box in Cork. There are two set-ups that I can find online, Crossfit Cork and Crossfit Return in Douglas.

The Douglas gym is slightly more expensive. Both are the same distance from me. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with either? Does one stand out as the better gym?

Any comments much appreciated!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

finnhuck wrote: »
    Hey

I'm looking to join a Crossfit box in Cork. There are two set-ups that I can find online, Crossfit Cork and Crossfit Return in Douglas.

The Douglas gym is slightly more expensive. Both are the same distance from me. I'm just wondering if anyone has had any good or bad experiences with either? Does one stand out as the better gym?

Any comments much appreciated!

I'm a member in Crossfit Cork since December. Great place. 2 owners very easy going and know their stuff. Good atmosphere in the place.
    They also do free intro session on most Saturday mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Thephantomsmask

I think there's a few more places opened around Cork, Oakgrove leisure centre have one and I saw one on Facebook in Blackpool and Ballincollig as gorilla gym supplied the rigs. I don't crossfit so don't know anything about them but the photos looked like a good set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭GSOIRL

Trained in CrossFit Cork a while back. The two blokes involved are sound and they put on a good session and motivate the group well. I haven't been since they've expanded but i'd imagine that it's only got better. Don't know about the Douglas one but as above poster says the CrossFit Cork lads do a free session on Sat mornings so why not go down and have a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I go to the Oakgrove one, its on ringmahon road if suits you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Are there any other Crossfit gyms closer to the city centre or over on the north side?

• Advertisement
Advertisement