Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 6 Fixtures **Wednesday - Sunday**

Options
  • 26-05-2013 9:49pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers @ CPU Panthers
    Jags @ CPU Texans
    Raiders @ Chargers
    Saints @ CPU Cowboys
    Patriots @ Titans
    Lions @ CPU Bears
    CPU Steelers @ Broncos
    Dolphins @ Cardinals
    Rams @ 49'ers
    CPU Bills @ Colts
    CPU Chiefs @ CPU Falcons
    Giants @ Ravens
    Eagles @ Bengals
    CPU Redskins @ CPU Browns

Dave, when suits for this?
    Ideally the weekend but can probably do either Thursday/Friday night

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Niners when suits you?

Thursday after 4pm or Saturday morning or afternoon would be the best for me

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Perrin, Steelers now CPU

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Dave, when suits for this?
    Ideally the weekend but can probably do either Thursday/Friday night

I'm around all day Sunday, to the best of my knowledge. Saturday I should be free after 1800ish. Thursday night is good. Friday night is not so good, have an offline madden tournament with my AF team. I'll be practising my little cotton socks off all this week :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm around all day Sunday, to the best of my knowledge. Saturday I should be free after 1800ish. Thursday night is good. Friday night is not so good, have an offline madden tournament with my AF team. I'll be practising my little cotton socks off all this week :o

Sunday is handiest i think as I've a PFL game on Thursday, we can sort out a time closer to the weekend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey dolphins, how's Friday at 8pm or early Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Eagles

What are you free? My schedule mad busy so tell me you availability and see what can do

Thinking Sunday evening?

but let me know what else suits you and can maybe juggle few things

Sunday is handiest i think as I've a PFL game on Thursday, we can sort out a time closer to the weekend

Dave i completely forgot i''ve signed up to do the tour of louth, I should be back around 4 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Hey shane

I can do Wednesday any time before 9 or then Friday onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

NekoChan wrote: »
    Eagles

What are you free? My schedule mad busy so tell me you availability and see what can do

Thinking Sunday evening?

but let me know what else suits you and can maybe juggle few things

I'm also mad busy with work this week. So the weekend would be best. Sunday evening sounds good to me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

jeez look at all the CPU teams now, Where were ye when i had to play ye all last year, oh yeah ye were human controlled and whooping my ass, now this year when i dont have to play ye, ye are all CPU :mad:.............;).

Buffalo Bills, you my friends are in for some serious hard time this week......i hope

I hope there is an incentive for those of us who stick around when it comes to team draft order for Madden 25...

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I hope there is an incentive for those of us who stick around when it comes to team draft order for Madden 25...

Was just thinking the same myself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Hey dolphins, how's Friday at 8pm or early Saturday?

Friday sounds good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

What are you thinking?

I think that people joining or rejoining should be added to the end of the people that are still playing. In that the 20 or so still left here will have the first 20 picks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Dave i completely forgot i''ve signed up to do the tour of louth, I should be back around 4 though

What is the tour of louth? :s

105km cycle on sunday morning, aiming for 3:30 mins, however on my last proper cycle i did something to my leg and my wife had to come and pick me up so i'm not looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Either a cycling race or a pub crawl, one is good for you one is not so good for you. We can form our own conclusions of which is which. :D:p

Carroller wrote: »
    Friday sounds good to me

Sweet see you then

i''ve signed up to do the tour of louth

There is nothing in Louth worth doing a tour around apart from the tour of meath, cavan, monaghan, and down around it, Stay home and play Madden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Sweet see you then

Damn just remembered I got a swap in work that day I'm in til 9! Could you play maybe 9:30? Or else I'm working 12-6 Saturday and could do either before or after

Carroller wrote: »
    Damn just remembered I got a swap in work that day I'm in til 9! Could you play maybe 9:30? Or else I'm working 12-6 Saturday and could do either before or after

Will let you know tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Rams...Wednesday morning/ Thursday morning and late evening are best.

Raoul wrote: »
    What are you thinking?

I think that people joining or rejoining should be added to the end of the people that are still playing. In that the 20 or so still left here will have the first 20 picks.

That's pretty much what I was thinking.

Yeah i think thats how it will work.

However guys who have done 2 seasons i think would be ok to let back in once their win/loss ratio is calculated.

2 seasons is a pretty big commitment so i wouldnt be too keen on dropping them at the back of the Q

Yeah i think thats how it will work.

However guys who have done 2 seasons i think would be ok to let back in once their win/loss ratio is calculated.

2 seasons is a pretty big commitment so i wouldnt be too keen on dropping them at the back of the Q

But then there is no incentive for the lads in the league to stick around for this season.

But then there is no incentive for the lads in the league to stick around for this season.

Very true, but if you need an incentive to play then you are not enjoying it.

The reasons for people leaving are lack of time or not enjoying it, you can incentivise them to stay if they dont have the time and incentivising them to stay when they arent enjoying it will lead to them just getting really pi$$ed off.

In the pro aslong as you have played 3 of the 4 seasons youre record will stand and you get a pick based on your record and i think thats a good approach for us (ultimately its Bens decision).

Playing in this league is a big commitment and if you have played 2 out of 3 seasons personally i would see that as enough of a commitment to have your place in the draft for M23

hey lads are we advancing to this week tonight?

Advanced!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

empacher, when you around?

Advertisement