Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT or NCI

Options
  • 26-05-2013 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Im looking to see what people think of DIT in general, I hear its terrible for "the college life" bad SU few socials and events I'm partically asking bout Kevin st I hear its a depressing place

What do you think of kevin st if your in there, is there a good vibe ? I must have read 30 negative posts about DIT

But im going for dt080 if anyone can give me info on that too be appriciated. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,706 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Im looking to see what people think of DIT in general, I hear its terrible for "the college life" bad SU few socials and events I'm partically asking bout Kevin st I hear its a depressing place

What do you think of kevin st if your in there, is there a good vibe ? I must have read 30 negative posts about DIT

But im going for dt080 if anyone can give me info on that too be appriciated. Cheers!

Your post largely summed up DIT enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,217 ✭✭✭overshoot

the SU isnt up to much on the nights out side but theres plenty of decent socs. and anyway your in the middle of dublin, if you cant have a good social life its not the college thats the problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

overshoot wrote: »
    the SU isnt up to much on the nights out side but theres plenty of decent socs. and anyway your in the middle of dublin, if you cant have a good social life its not the college thats the problem!

Im just curious why so many people complaining that theres no social nights an stuff but when i looked at the app event list all 2013 they had lots of socials and events planned ??? Esp for freshers week ??? So whats the deal there , do most the student just not show up

Advertisement