Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Direct Debit

Options
  • 26-05-2013 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi!,

Can anyone help? I have a direct debit due on Tuesday the 28th of this month and forgot that tomorrow is a bank holiday so won't be able to deposit funds. The DD is for liberty Ireland car insurance and is around 40 euro. I currently have around 20 euro in my account. If I go in on Tuesday morning to deposit will I still meet my DD or will I have I have missed the deadline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

Tomorrow isnt a bank holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭gowley

it is in the ni

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Charlito1989

Cheers for that! Always associated the championship playoff final with bank holidays for some reason! Total Klutz!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

assuming you live in ireland, its not a bank holiday until next week, 3rd june

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

To answer the question though, if you didn't get the money in until Tuesday, the DD would still be met (as long as you got the money in by 5pm) but you'd likely get a referral fee for the few hours you were overdrawn before the money was deposited.

• Advertisement
Advertisement