Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist

Options
  • 27-05-2013 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi i have been looking for information about getting wisdom teeth taking out, i have been to two dentist's over the matter, the first dentist i have been to said they need to come out and he was going to send me to the hospital to get them taken out but only two at a time can come out a year. the dentist i went to recently was smiles in dublin which they said i need to get them taken out but i need to get a x ray before (which cost 35 euros) i don;'t see why a need an x ray when they know i have wisdom teeth and nothing good comes from them and my gums are infections over them and I'm in serious pain if you have any information on this subject please let me know thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

We have a Dental Issues forum here so why not try asking there instead? This forum is for new boards.ie users to ask questions about the actual site itself.

Advertisement