Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Physical Mediumship

Options
  • 27-05-2013 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Although I am a proper 70+ yo Gay Modern Spiritualist, I have begun sitting in my own private circle and am producing copious amounts of ectoplasms. I produce it out of the nose and mouth. Its a sticky clear to white substance that doesn't resemble anything to me except a sign you need to go to an ENT doctor lol. 160943.gif I still produced it in my old age if you got me heated about some issue not just in during readings. But I always catch it happening and wipe my mouth and my nose cause its sticky.

Ectoplasm is memorable incident is of course just one more instance of a successful materialization made possible by an upcoming, very gifted physical medium who can provide ample supplies of ectoplasm ...enough to produce not one but two fully formed persons at once.

Spirit in full materialization will soon be forthcoming and I will specialize in gay discarnate celebrities. I expect:

Harvey Milk
    Leonardo Da Vinci
    Michelangelo
    Alexander the Great
    Oscar Wilde
    Freddie Mercury
    Elton John
    Liberace
    George Michael
    Tracy Chapman
    Socrates
    Marcel Proust
    Virginia Woolf &
    Tchaikovsky

I will keep you informed of my progress always.

mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 notallfrauds

Sounds interesting. Add people like Tesla or Einstein to your list, or Kai Muegges Prof. Bender maybe, that would be of interest.

If you manage materialisations please keep us updated, but not before the day you manage such events under red light conditions. In my eyes the materialisation of people in pitch black as David Thompson perform makes no sense. If they are genuine its somehow a waste of energy and ectoplasm if a fluid that comes out under great efforts to make things visible is then left in darkness.

And yes, there were mediums who could produce materialisations in light conditions, I always recommend checking Michael Rolls great web efforts concerning all those things. Materialisation finally is only validated by the eyes. If you grab something in the dark and you are told its a a deceased friend you can only guess or hope its true. And if one huge sense is blocked the others by tring to combine the experience often fail in the conclusion (remember what happens if you have a dinner in the dark). Besides that, it was many times quite amusing (or frustrating) sharing materialisation sittings in the dark where the people who met deceased loved ones denied the person felt or sounded like the genuine loved one. Especially if they were not able to talk to them in their mother language...

So if we come to materialisations the only thing that works is that we must be able to believe our eyes. There is no other reason for materialisations but seeing the materia thats is used by the spirit soul.

Again, for sure just my way of seeing it.

Hope you make big progress. Keep us updated. Thanks.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

This is a genuine question. Why is your sexual orientation so important?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭HarrisonLennon

Dafuq did I just read

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Dafuq did I just read
    glad you said that not I . merciful god , :rolleyes::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,299 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Dafuq did I just read
    I think you just read 'I sneezed'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 macthegay

Oryx wrote: »
    Obviously you are not a lesbian or you would not ask.

mac

Thank you notallfrauds. The nearest I can remember my 'mission statement' is that one of the aims of the so-called mac the gay medium was that phenomena were to become predictable, reliable, repeatable.

I'd always thought that these three descriptors were amongst the most important points in the whole venture. Without them it's back to being unable to reliably demonstrate what is being claimed.

I hope to recreate ectoplasm in a laboratory. If so, then physical mediumship would not rely on those rare individuals like myself who have a sufficient quantity of this substance to produce physical manifestations.

According to the author Joseph Ostrom who wrote 'You And Your Aura' he writes:

"One of the most fascinating aspects of mac's etheric auric body is its use to produce visual phenomena. When calling mac calls on spiritual entities to materialize in the physical plane, mac will draw from the dense particles of his etheric aura to create a substance called ectoplasm...."

More later, I feel in the spirit at the moment...

mac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

All the people he is interested in were gay?

Also, aren't 3 of those SUPPOSED to be still alive :D

macthegay wrote: »
    Obviously you are not a lesbian or you would not ask.

mac

Its not relevant to my job or hobbies which is why I asked why it's so relevant to your mediumship. An actual answer would be helpful.

Its not relevant to my job or hobbies which is why I asked why it's so relevant to your mediumship. An actual answer would be helpful.
    If you want answers, train a parrot. :pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement

smcgiff wrote: »
    All the people he is interested in were gay?

Also, aren't 3 of those SUPPOSED to be still alive :D
    I'm planning a-head. :pac:

For a spiritual person, you're pretty hostile.

This thread reminds me of...

escher-stairs-g.gif

I am wondering as well where all this here is going to. Sigh...

I am wondering as well where all this here is going to. Sigh...

It's not the destination. It's the journey!

The journey actually lacks intelligence and wisdom checking the last posts you maybe agree. Strange people acting here and I have no clue what the intention for the blahblah is...

The journey actually lacks intelligence and wisdom checking the last posts you maybe agree. Strange people acting here and I have no clue what the intention for the blahblah is...
    For my part I asked a question because I was genuinely curious. Many male mediums, in fact most, I have met have been gay, most female ones are straight. I hoped for a bit of insight, seeing as the op has stressed his sexuality very prominently.

All I got for my trouble was smart alec responses about not being a lesbian.

I have also seen physical mediumship demonstrated, (far from impressively I'm afraid) so it is an area I'm curious about, but based on the responses so far, I doubt I'm going to get much insight from the op.

I still think it was a sneeze. Maybe the OP would respond? To clarify?

Oryx, your question for sure was not insulting or dumb, it was just showing interest. But maybe you are right. It seems as if there wont be any big news happening here actually. Also wondering why some people first write that much about their doing and then refuse to anser straight if someone shows real interest.

Maybe you can check the official blog from the felix circle. Tell me what you think about it. To say: i have been with this circle and know those fellowes, yet I am still asking myself how much one can get on what they write as my own experiences and things I got from formermembers of the circle speak a different language. Kind regards.

Advertisement