Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This one is for real I'm afraid

Options
  • 27-05-2013 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Lads,

Sorry about this but I'm going to bow out of the league. Recently it has felt like a chore to try and organize games. Sorry about the short notice Mikey!

I think this weeks game with Mikey sums up how my interest has faded. Last year coming up to the playoffs I was desperate to get past The Broncos so I could have another crack at The Jags. Now this week I'm due to play The Jags and that feeling isn't there.

I think I'm just fed up with Madden (My fiancee is jumping for joy at that sentence).

Thanks to the guys and girl in the AFC North (Best division in football), all those games were awesome, had a lot of fun with them.

I'm off now to Tibet to try find myself, worked for John Lennon right :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Thats awful news. But I understand your frustration. I have probably added to that with organising our other game, usually I am very good but due to work I haven't.

Will you be back for the new Madden?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

:eek::eek::eek::(

Another one bites the dust..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ET if you get a chance, can you leave of the league or stick yourself on auto?

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Raoul wrote: »
    Thats awful news. But I understand your frustration. I have probably added to that with organising our other game, usually I am very good but due to work I haven't.

Will you be back for the new Madden?

I didn't wanna say it but seeing how the cat is out of the bag....it's all your fault :pac:.

I'll see how the new games goes
    ET if you get a chance, can you leave of the league or stick yourself on auto?

I'll do it as soon as I get home, or can you do it from the website? It does nothing else right, surely they got that right

Nope cant do it from the site, i can do it this evening but probably not til 7/8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Sorry to see you go mate...

I propose a new rule...
    Only human teams in the playoffs! ( I probably still wouldn't make it in! Haha!)

Nope cant do it from the site, i can do it this evening but probably not til 7/8

I'm home around the same time, race ya!

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Sorry to see you go mate...

I propose a new rule...
    Only human teams in the playoffs! ( I probably still wouldn't make it in! Haha!)

No CPU team will make the play offs unless there's a division with 4 CPU teams!

Presuming everyone else stays, no CPU teams should sneak in on a wildcard either

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

No CPU team will make the play offs unless there's a division with 4 CPU teams!

Presuming everyone else stays, no CPU teams should sneak in on a wildcard either

Haha!!! Oh...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Ah bollox, was looking forward to this game! But I totally understand, it's May, 9 months is a bloody long lifespan for a game these days.

Are you on auto or does Heli need to do it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Much like Mikey I was looking forward to our game,expecting a highly contested encounter,hopefully you'll be back for the next madden.
    Those Ravens will think there cock of the walk now

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Ah bollox, was looking forward to this game! But I totally understand, it's May, 9 months is a bloody long lifespan for a game these days.

Are you on auto or does Heli need to do it?

Its a race between myself and Heli to see who gets home to do it first. Should be done around 7. I meant to do it last night but slipped my mind.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Its a race between myself and Heli to see who gets home to do it first. Should be done around 7. I meant to do it last night but slipped my mind.

ET will be you i'm afraid,my uncle has passed away so i'm off making arrangements, however my bro is keeping dis daughter occupied by playing Zombies! (SmartGlass is awesome for seeing whats going on!)

ET will be you i'm afraid,my uncle has passed away so i'm off making arrangements, however my bro is keeping dis daughter occupied by playing Zombies! (SmartGlass is awesome for seeing whats going on!)

Just put myself on auto. Sorry to hear about your uncle.

Advertisement